| 03.20.2018

Off the cuff

Wainwright out for season

Press check

I’m not upset about getting up at 4 a.m. to go to Spokane, nor am I upset that I was up until 11 p.m. the night before. Rather I am upset that I had to get up at 4 a.m. and I have to present for a final paper at 6 p.m. Ugh.

Idaho Press Club Awards

It’s one thing when The Argonaut destroys all the other student media publications across the state, it’s another thing when the student magazine, Blot, beats out actual professional magazines. Go us.

Bruce Jenner

The ABC News documentary was very tastefully done, and did an excellent job explaining aspects of the transgender community many people don’t understand simply because they’ve never been exposed to it. Also, fun fact, Jenner’s mom lives in Lewiston.

I just wanna give a big shoutout to Andrew Jenson for sharing opinions and ideas that I would otherwise never hear. Mind expansion is always welcome.

I’m back

Two weeks left. Time to get shit done, seniors.

The yellers

The problem with these pitiful “preachers” who think they are spreading the Gospel by raising their voices at passing students is that they become the central focus and Christ is forgotten. I don’t care what they claim to be doing, they are not spreading the Gospel.

I think Matt Linehan gained a lot of supporters with his stellar spring game performance.

Time to concentrate

It’s really hard to focus on this term when all my thoughts are focused on next year. 

Good advice

I’ve gotten the same advice from three different speakers in my classes since last week: do things outside of your comfort zone, and it will help you grow. I guess I should give it a try.

Taking a stroll on a sunny day while listening to music is just about the most pleasant experience there is.