Nurainy Darono | Crumbs
It was the time when I felt tired of the taste of cheese strings. I made a quick cheese sticks recipe that can satisfy my cheese appetite but still didn’t taste like regular cheese strings. To make this cheese sticks, it only took me a total of 10 minutes. It taste so delicious and make sure to eat them while hot, so you can pull that melted cheese with your fork.
- 6 cheese strings
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Cut cheese strings into half.
- In a bowl, mix salt and pepper with flour.
- Once at a time, coat cheese string with flour mix.
- Coat with egg and then with bread crumbs. Be careful here and coat each section thoroughly, so cheese won’t melt out of the surface when frying.
- In a pan, heat oil in a high heat for a few minutes.
- Fry cheese sticks each side for 30-45 seconds or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with marinara sauce.
Nurainy Darono can be reached at email@example.com