Nurainy Darono | Crumbs
Making Christmas treats is like making crafts—it requires patience and time. Instead of letting myself to be stressed out for finals, I took a break and have a little fun in my kitchen. I experiment now, and I hope to impress my family when I go back home for Christmas.
The sweetness of white chocolate often found in many Christmas treats, so I used it as an ingredient for two very simple recipes—white chocolate and red sprinkles coated pretzel marshmallow and honey oats cereal. These are sweet treats, so it might be too sweet for some people. Serving them with coffee is an alternative.
- Marshmallow or mini marshmallow
- Pretzel sticks, as many as you want to make
- Honey oats cereal
- White chocolate, melted
- Red sprinkles
- In a bowl, microwave white chocolate for 30 seconds, and stir. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stick 1 marshmallow or 3 mini marshmallow to a pretzel stick.
- Deep it in the melted white chocolate.
- Add red sprinkles around white chocolate coated marshmallow.
- Repeat the steps to make however much you want.
- For honey oats cereal: with a spatula, mix well melted white chocolate, honey oat cereal and red sprinkles.
- Set aside for 10 minutes or until white chocolate is harden.
Nurainy Darono can be reached at email@example.com.