Nurainy Darono | Crumbs
To make crepes, you only need flour, eggs, butter, milk, water, and whatever filling you want it to be. I had some ripe bananas, so I used them as the crepes’ filling. This recipe is easy to make, yet it requires some skills of flipping crepes with a spatula. I had some leftover Nutella, so I used it for the crepes. You can also marinate some strawberries with sugar for about 15 minutes, and add that on top of your banana crepes.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- Butter spray
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Whipped cream as desired
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add flour and mix with a whisk.
- Add butter, milk and water and mix thoroughly
- Heat a flat skillet on a medium-high heat stove.
- Spray the skillet with butter spray.
- Pour crepes mixture until it covers the whole pan to a thin layer, but don’t pour too much because it will eventually be like a pancake.
- Flip crepes with a spatula, add mashed banana in half of the crepes.
- Fold crepes in half, and keep flipping until both sides are brown and crispy.
- Set aside and spread Nutella as much as you want on top of crepes. Add some whipped cream as desired.
- Repeat step 5 to 9 until the mixture is done. Enjoy crepes when they’re hot.
Nurainy Darono can be reached at email@example.com.