Curtis Ginnetti | Crumbs
I make this when I know I will not have time to make dinners for a few days or if I am trying to feed a bunch of people easily. The total cost for all ingredients is around $25. It is worth it, since the recipe makes five to six meals to feed yourself. It also tastes great, even after five days in the refrigerator.
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 16 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 6 oz parmesan cheese
- 24 oz pasta sauce of your choice
- Parsley leaves
- Tin foil
- Glass or Pyrex lasagna pan
- Preheat oven at 400 degree F.
- Boil lasagna noodles until tender
- Layer ingredients with noodles on a glass or Pyrex lasagna pan. Only use about 1/5 of ingredients each, but use less parmesan cheese because it will be used on the top layer.
- Spread ricotta cheese on top of noodles by using the back side of the spoon.
- Evenly spread pasta sauce over Ricotta.
- Evenly spread diced onion, tomato and oregano.
- Spread Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat until ingredients are gone or until running out of room in pan. It usually makes about 4-5 layers.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Take it out and remove tin foil.
- Bake for additional 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
Curtis Ginnetti can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org