Nurainy Darono | Crumbs
I usually use this recipe for a cream puff’s filling. I had two ripe bananas and I decided to make something new with them. So I added mashed banana to my cream puff recipe. Because I have lactose intolerance I substituted it with chocolate soy milk.
It turned out to be a good chocolate banana pudding. If chocolate soy milk is not available, substitute it with regular milk. Add ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract to make it a vanilla banana pudding.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chocolate soy milk
- Boil chocolate milk with sugar, stir occasionally.
- Bring stove to medium low heat, add flour and stir until it’s combined.
- Add egg yolks and mashed banana.
- Bring stove to medium high heat, stir until the mixture is thickened.
- Let it cool down in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
- Serve bananas on top of it.
Nurainy Darono can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.