Vaneeta Rattan | Crumbs
I have had this recipe for about 2 years and I have perfected it since then. It’s quick and easy and when I feel like making it, I do. It doesn’t take too much time to prepare, though it needs to sit in fridge for a while. I got this recipe from one of my good friends in high school. At the time, I was looking for a recipe for banana cream pie that did not need eggs and was easy so my friend gave me this recipe. I have used it since and perfected it with small minor details.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1 packed of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 ½ cups of milk, whole or 2% your choice
- In the graham cracker pie crust, arrange the bananas evenly.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together milk and the instant vanilla pudding packet, stir with a whisk until thickened.
- Pour the mixture onto the crust (use the spoon to evenly distribute pudding on pie).
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Enjoy this awesome banana cream pie!