Chin-Lun Hsu | Crumbs
When I know I’m going to be busy next week, I cook curry on the weekend so I can have it for dinner on weekdays. The recipe is easy but cooking it is a little bit time-consuming. For people who don’t want to cook every day, this Japanese curry is the best choice. Basically, you just need to put everything in the boiled water and wait. After a very long but worthy waiting, enjoy the curry with rice.
- 100g of curry (medium hot)
- 2 potatoes
- 2 sweet onions
- 4 carrots
- 1 package of chicken breast
- 2 1/2 cup of water
- Chop onions into pieces, cut the chicken breast into cubes.
- In a pan, stir fry until the onions turn gold brown and the chicken turns white.
- Peel and chop potatoes and carrots into small chunks.
- In a big pot, add 2 1/2 cup of water and bring it to boil.
- Cook the vegetables, cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until soft in texture.
- Add onions and chicken.
- Add curry cubes and stir well until dissolved.
- Serve it with rice.
Chin-Lun Hsu can be reached at email@example.com