Nurainy Darono | Crumbs
One morning, I was making breakfast and I was half asleep. Then, I asked myself: Why did I never put spinach on my omelette? Because I usually only use spinach in my soups, so this was my first time making spinach omelette.
It turned out pretty darn good. It was quick and easy meal that everyone can make in the morning. Remember, breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it usually determines your mood.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Handful of spinach (amount varies as desired)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Parmesan cheese as desired
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Stir with spinach and parmesan cheese.
- Season with garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the egg mixture until one side is starting to turn brown.
- Flip with a spatula until the omelette is cooked.