Nurainy Darono | Crumbs
As the weather is changing, virus is in the air and a lot of people get sick. I’ve had my cold almost a week, and I created this throat-friendly recipe for you who are not feeling well. Whether it’s just a sore throat or a little cough, chicken rice porridge will make you so much better than eating a hamburger.
- 1 cup rice
- 4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 chicken bullion
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Crush uncooked rice until it has a smaller texture
- Wash it until rice is clean
- Cook it in rice cooker with 4 cups of water and 1 teaspoon salt
- While waiting for the rice porridge, cut chicken into cubes
- In a pan, cook chicken in boiled water.
- Add chicken bullion, salt and pepper as desired
- Serve the chicken on top of rice porridge