Off the Cuff — Quick takes on life from our Editors

Outgoing editors
This weekend
It’s the one we’ve all been waiting for this year. Here’s to a lot of fun with great friends, new and old — and by old I don’t mean Groff.
–Madison

Back to the beginning
So long and thanks for all the fish.
–Kasen
Amrah, out
I’m passing the Photo Bureau reins to Tony Marcolina after three years at Student Media. It has been very rewarding, both professionally and personally, to have worked alongside such dedicated Vandals in SUB 301. I have made life-long friends at The Argonaut and at the university as a whole — friends who have watched and helped me grow to my fullest potential. Time to kick finals in the butt and get that degree.
–Amrah
I love you all
Thank you for making a difference in my life. Without The Argonaut, I would be a lost soul.
–Lindsey
Thank you
From my Alpha Phi family to my Argonaut family, to my ASB family, and all of my incredible friends, professors and advisers in between: each and every one of you helped shape my college career and have impacted my life forever. Words cannot express how grateful I am that our paths crossed.
–Britt
Here’s to you, and here’s to me …
Forever friends, we shall be …
But if we should ever disagree …
f*** you and here’s to me
–Molly
Thank you
To all the seniors who are leaving this paper. The last two years, you have all been mentors to me, but more importantly, good friends.
–Sean
In good hands
I think my favorite aspect of working at The Argonaut is not being editor-in-chief, but watching the people I worked with mature into incredible journalists to where I am no longer needed. Good luck to the incoming editors — I know my paper is in loving and capable hands.
–Elisa
Pinterest advice
“Do more than exist.” To all The Argonaut graduates, I will miss you but I know you are all headed off to do great things. Each of you has inspired me with your grace, determination, compassion and hard work. Thank you for being the wonderful people that you are.
–Kaitlyn
Farewell
Speeches at the end of things aren’t about lasting messages, but thanking the people who left a lasting impression. Thanks to the people of The Argonaut, Blot and KUOI; UI’s ruggers; every resident this RA ever had, even Joe Quiner, every friend — living or gone; professor and adviser; and all the rest. I bid you all a very fond farewell.
–Dylan
One more year, one more year, one more year
All of my fans will be pleased to know that I haven’t decided to forgo my senior season. I have some unfinished business left at The Argonaut and will be returning to the University of Idaho. It was a hard decision, but after spending weeks contemplating with my family, it felt like the right decision. To all those Argonauters graduating, thank you for all the work you’ve put in. You will be missed.
–Theo
Tears
I’m really going to miss you all. But I’m happy knowing I’ve made life-long friends who all have the same passion for journalism that I do. Don’t worry about the Arg — we’ll continue to make you proud.
–Kaitlin
It’s true
Chris Crisman, a Philadelphia-based advertising and editorial photographer who just happens to be pretty much my favorite photographer ever, complimented my photography and mentioned the possibility of working with him this summer. Fingers crossed! Google him. His photos are legit.
–Phil
No words
I can’t express how much my time at The Argonaut has meant to me. All I can do is say thank you. I couldn’t have asked for a better family.
–Katy
Dream big, work hard
If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs.
–Robert Taylor , Assistant Student Media Adviser

Incoming editors
Excitement
As the new Broadcast Editor I’m excited for my take on KUOI News to be heard throughout the cosmos. What’s that? The signal starts to fade out in Pullman? So much for those interstellar listeners, but I’ll be happy to be heard by the greater community of Moscow, Idaho.
–Andrew, Broadcast Editor
Sleep
I can’t wait to get back on a somewhat regular sleep cycle.
–Stephan, Sports Editor
Argonaut confessions
Britt and Katy: I’m going to miss your sass.
–Ryan, Opinion Editor
Where has the time gone?
I turn 21 today. It seems like just yesterday that I graduated from high school and started college.
–Rick, Web Editor
Summertime
Everyone is just beginning their summers. I’ve been on summer vacation since spring break … kind of.
–Tony, Photo Bureau Manager
Highlight of my week
Watching Grey’s Anatomy and finding out my favorite doctor has the exact same coffee mug as I do.
–Emily, rawr Editor
Big thanks
I would like to thank the weather this week for reminding me that in Idaho, sometimes every season happens in one day.
–Aleya, Copy Editor