Molly Spencer | Crumbs
When using a general box of cake mix to make cupcakes the box tends to give you 24 cupcakes. I made large ones so the batch made about 18. Here’s the frosting I prefer.
- 1 cup cream cheese (one package)
- 1 ½ powdered sugar (give or take half a cup)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In large bowl slightly melt cream cheese and butter together.
- Pour in one teaspoon of vanilla.
- Slowly stir in powdered sugar until you have the texture you want for the frosting.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Top with sprinkles.