Kaitlyn Krasselt | Crumbs
It’s sweet, it’s warm, it’s crunchy. It’s the ultimate comfort food. And you can justify eating it all the time because it’s got fruit in it. A grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich is better with a little sweetness so add some cinnamon and sugar, pour yourself a tall glass of ice cold milk and enjoy.
- 2 slice of bread
- Peanut butter
- 1 sliced banana
- Spread both slices of bread with peanut butter
- Place first slice of bread — peanut butter side up — in a shallow pan over low heat.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the peanut butter.
- Add a layer of banana slices.
- Top with final slice of bread — peanut butter side down.
- Grill to perfection. Bread should be golden brown on the outside.