Kaitlyn Krasselt | Crumbs
Sometimes a burger is the only thing that will fill you up, but cooking up just one seems a little excessive. Get past that idea and enjoy this simple yet delicious, restauraunt-style-burger. It’s the best you’ve had in months.
- Burger patty (Beef, chicken, turkey, veggie … you pick)
- Bella mushrooms
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- Your favorite cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Buns (choose your favorite)
- Hickory smoke flavor barbecue sauce
- Fries or another side (A burger’s not a burger without a sidekick)
- Grill or pan cook the patty of your choice.
- At the same time throw your mushrooms, onions and garlic in a pan with a tablespoon of butter and saute them to steamy perfection.
- When your burger is cooked all the way through place a slice of cheese on top and keep the burger on the pan until it melts.
- Toast your buns or leave them fresh, either way spread them with barbecue sauce, top with your cheesy burger patty and a heaping helpful of your mushroom mixture.
- Add your favorite side and enjoy dinner for 1 … or 2 or 3.