- Crumbs video – Vandalizing cooking class on smart snacks | 12.11.13The University of Idaho campus dietitian Marissa Rudley taught the last Vandalizing the kitchen cooking class of the semester on Tuesday. Here, she demonstrates how to prepare easy frozen tropical fruits smoothies packages.
- Take a look inside the University of Idaho s production of "A Christmas Carol."Get a look at the upcoming production that starts December 4th and runs until December 8th. Cory Williamson, who plays the part of Ebenezer Scrooge, tells how he gets into character and why everyone should go see the show.
- Crumbs video – Kimchi fried rice | 11.22.13With little cooking experience, the Vandal Nation manager Sean Kramer demonstrates to cook the easiest recipe of kimchi fried rice. Kramer s secret skill is "mix it all up."
- Staben Press ConferenceChuck Staben, the next University of Idaho president, addresses the media after the Idaho State Board of Education announced his appointment. Staben will take over the presidency March 1.
- Idaho vs. NNUThe Vandal men s basketball returned home Saturday to beat the Crusaders of Northwest Nazarene 78 64 at Memorial Gym. Connor Hill had 22 points for Idaho, while Stephen Madison added 16 more.
- Building the skyA tall, wooden cone reaches to the skylight in the corner of the Art and Architecture South studio. A small building model lies on the floor of its dimly lit interior.
Artificial skies are used to test models to see how light, dark and glare will affect the interior appearance of the final building, and architecture students at the University of Idaho have succeeded in creating the first artificial sky that doesn’t use electricity.
Architecture professor Bruce Haglund has worked on the project with his team of more than 30 architecture student researchers since 2009.
Read the rest of the story here: http://www.uiargonaut.com/2013/11/12/building the sky/
- Crumbs video – What the Crepe Moscow openingDon Charles and Dave Darrow opened their new vendor business in 2nd St. Moscow. Charles demonstrates how to make the marshmallow filled crepes, and Jason, their helper, fills in where needed.
- outdoor equipment sale and swapThe University of Idaho will host its 39 outdoor equipment sale and swap from 6 8 p.m. The swap and sell will feature equipment from Idaho s own Rental Center as well as local companies and individuals selling their new and used gear for a discounted price.
- Senate Open Forum
- Idaho seniors prepare for Senior dayIdaho seniors James Baker, Taylor Davis and Michael LaGrone talk to reporters after practice Tuesday about preparing for their final bout at the Kibbie Dome
- Vandalizing the Kitchen Cooking class 11.05.13Marissa Rudley, the University of Idaho Campus Dietitian teaches a monthly cooking class. Here she shows pumpkin banana smoothies recipe that is healthier and good for breakfast.
- Weekly Petrino presser Nov. 4, 2013Idaho coach Paul Petrino discusses the 37 21 loss to Texas State last Saturday, the health of his quarterbacks and his freshman class in advance of Saturday s senior day game against Old Dominion
- Moscow Design WorkshopBSU Professor Karen Bubb talks about her design workshop held in the 1912 Center on Oct. 28. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Bubb taught a semester s worth of material for the first time in Moscow.
The class was focused on design thinking, creativity and application. Approximately 25 people attended the course.
- Beta Haunted HouseThe Argonaut sends one of its reporters into the Beta Fraternity Haunted House on Halloween. The haunted house was a philanthropy event for the fraternity.
- Maria Hinojosa visits the University of IdahoMaria Hinojosa visited the Idaho campus last Wednesday. She spoke to students about the importance of diversity and Latino Heritage Month. After the talk, the floor was opened up to a question and answer session with Hinojosa about various topics including her new show on PBS.
- Weekly Petrino presser Oct. 28, 2013 Texas State previewPetrino talks about Taylor Davis and the upcoming game against a future conference opponent
- Seasonal Pumpkin Beer ReviewTheo Lawson, Sean Kramer, and Ricky Clark, editors at the Argonaut, taste test four seasonal beers in this week s beer review.
- Vandal volleyball gets two wins over the weekendThe Idaho volleyball team were in action over the weekend, looking to get wins over Missouri Kansas City and Chicago State. They accomplished that by sweeping both opponents in Memorial Gym.
Video is courtesy of Inside The Vandals.
Home » Multimedia